Request a Quote
Auto Shipping Guarantees from Executive Auto Shippers
One Price Guarantee
Whether you choose Executive Auto Shippers to transport your luxury vehicle, classic car, or daily driver, you’ll receive a car shipping order tailored to your specific needs. At Executive Auto Shippers we stand by our original One Price Guarantee. Unlike with some other car transport companies, you don’t need to worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges during shipping when you use EAS for your auto transport needs.
One Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The One Price Guarantee doesn’t apply if the shipment varies from what was originally stated in the order form (for example, the vehicle becomes inoperable, is different than quoted or modified, unavailable/change of schedule). Orders can only be booked within 30 days of the first available shipping date and must be booked before the quote expires. The guarantee also doesn’t apply if the customer doesn’t follow guidelines within the contract (for example, customer overpacks vehicle with personal items, over the 100lb weight limit). Price guarantee does not apply to any taxes or fess assessed on international shipments.
Car Rental Guarantee
How many car transport companies do you know of that guarantee an efficient, timely vehicle delivery? Executive Auto Shippers does with our Car Rental Guarantee! If the shipment of your vehicle exceeds the guaranteed transport time (see Terms & Conditions), EAS will reimburse you for a standard rental car from Enterprise until your vehicle is delivered.
How the Rental Guarantee Works with Executive Auto Shippers
Let’s say you’re shipping a car from Illinois to California. It will pick up on March 1st. If it doesn’t deliver by March 12th then the you could be eligible for our Car Rental Guarantee until it does. See below for more details.
Car Rental Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- Guaranteed Transport Time is as follows:
- 7 days for shipments of 0-1250 miles
- 10 days for shipments 1251-2150 miles
- 14 days for shipments over 2150 miles.
- Transport time is calculated in 24-hour increments and begins when vehicle is picked up by carrier.
- Rental Car is defined as: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Standard Class car, price set by Enterprise Rent-A-Car website.
- EAS will reimburse Shipper for amount of Rental Car for each day exceeding the guaranteed transport time, ending when the vehicle is available for delivery.
- Certain special requests by Shipper may void Rental Car Guarantee, such as pickup or drop off at terminal.
- EAS has the right to suspend Rental Car Guarantee program for any reason without notice.
Car Rental Exclusions:
- Any overseas or containerized shipment (including Hawaii and Alaska) is excluded from Rental Car Guarantee program, due to possible customs and/or dock delays.
- It is assumed that inoperable vehicles are not used for normal driving situations and are therefore not eligible for Rental Car Guarantee program.
- All non-automobile shipments are excluded from Rental Car Guarantee program. Examples: ATV, Motorcycle, Snowmobile, Boat, etc.
- Rental Car Guarantee is not applicable to loss of use due to damage occurring during transportation.
- All non-primary family vehicle shipments may be excluded from Rental Car Guarantee program. Examples but not limited to: dealer to dealer shipments, classic, vintage, or collectible vehicles.