Similar to booking a flight or reservation, making a change to your quote or order may require re-quoting your shipment or even starting the order process over from the beginning. Here are some examples of how a change may alter your quote or order.
- Change of Pick Up or Delivery Address
- If the change is the street address but within the same original zip code, your order is still valid
- If the change is to a different zip code (even in the same metro), this could cause your rate to change and start the order process from the beginning
- Change of Shipment Dates
- If you’re making a change to the date you’ll need shipment, this could cause your rate to change and start the order process from the beginning.
- Type of Automobile
- Example: You decide to ship your SUV instead of your sedan. That can change the rate of shipment and start the order process from the beginning
- Change of Payment
- If you change from cash/certified funds at delivery to charging the whole amount on your credit card, this will add an additional fee of $100, which is passed on to the carrier. (see Can I pay the entire amount with a credit card?)
- Change of Type of Carrier
- If you are wanting to switch the type of carrier between open and enclosed, your rate will change and you’ll have to start the order process from the beginning
- Change Contact Persons
- If you need to change the contact person for either pick up or delivery, your order is still valid but we ask that you let us know as soon as possible
Material changes to your order may void our One Price Guarantee. Learn more about our guarantees.