Full-Time Car Transport Customer Service Representative
About Executive Auto Shippers
Do you enjoy providing 5-star customer service? If so, Executive Auto Shippers is looking for friendly, professional individuals to join our team. We are a family owned business and leading third-party logistics provider within the auto transportation industry. Our team has earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award 5 straight years for our customer service and in 2017 was named in the Inc 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America.
At EAS we believe that our TEAM is our most valuable asset, and strive to find like-minded and motivated individuals.
About The Position
As a Customer Service Representative, you will educate consumers on the car transport process and walk individuals through the shipment from quote inquiry to post-delivery follow up. Communication and professionalism is the key to success within our organization. Our auto shipping customers are located around the world, so the ability to multi-task while communicating via phone, email, text, and live chat is crucial.
Snap Shot of a Day
- Provide car transportation quotes and educate prospective customers on the shipping process.
- Schedule auto shipments based on specific customer criteria.
- Maintain contact and follow up with the customer from quote to post order follow up.
- Contribute to special projects as needed.
What We Are Looking For
- Prior customer service experience is a must!
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work with people, problem solve and help others.
- Experience with Windows-based software.
- Ability to work one evening a week and rotating Saturdays.
Perks of being an Executive Auto Shippers team member:
- Hours: Monday – Friday; 4 days (8 AM – 5 PM); 1 day will be set “late day” (11 AM – 8 PM). Rotating Saturday (9 AM – 12 PM) over time.
- Paid-Time-Off, Accrued Hourly
- 6 Standard paid holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving
- Paid-Volunteer-Time, allowing you the ability to volunteer for a charitable organization without the loss of pay.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance available with a company contribution.
- Retirement plan with company contribution.
- Family, casual office environment.
- Casual (but please appropriate) dress code.
- Lots of fun TEAM activities.
- The opportunity to form relationships with customers located around the world, and assist them through the moving process.
- Build lasting bonds with like-minded team members.
Ready to join the EAS team? Click here to submit your application.