Request a Quote
Carrier Support Representative
Full-Time Car Transport Carrier Support Representative
Executive Auto Shippers Office Atmosphere
We strive to maintain a casual, open environment with an emphasis on TEAM. Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer service in our industry. We believe the foundation of this capability comes from a strong core of happy team members. We have an open door policy allowing every team member the ability to provide feedback on our processes and impact the auto shipping service we provide.
This position provides phone, email, and text communication and works as the direct link between our customer service department and our network of preapproved car transport motor carriers. We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced group environment.
What a Carrier Support Representative does:
- Communicate with car transport carriers via phone, email, and text.
- Assign auto shipments to qualified motor carriers based on customer’s requirements.
- Maintain motor carrier qualification documents.
- Perform status checks to drivers for pick-up and delivery.
- Initiate cargo insurance verification calls.
- Complete various office tasks.
Key elements of a successful Carrier Support Representative:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- The desire to work with others to meet team goals.
- Professional demeanor.
- Possess a proficiency of general PC skills.
- Customer service and general clerical skills are a plus.
Perks of being an Executive Auto Shippers team member:
- HRS: 8am – 5pm; or 9am – 6pm (1 hour lunch)
- No Weekends
- No Required Overtime
- Paid-Time-Off, accrued hourly as of start date.
- 6 Standard paid holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving
- Paid-Volunteer- Time-Off, giving you the ability to give back to the community without a loss of pay.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance are available with a company contribution
- Retirement plan with company match
- Casual family environment
- Casual (but please appropriate) dress code.
- Lots of fun TEAM activities.
- Build ongoing relationships with car transport companies located around the globe.
- Joining an amazing team of individuals that you will never want to leave.
Ready to join the EAS team? Click here to submit your application.